12" White Pizza
Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese, Olive Oil Blend, Tomatoes, Onions, Mild Pepper Rings, Green Peppers, Herbs, Spices atop on our own classic crust.
Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese, Olive Oil Blend, Tomatoes, Onions, Mild Pepper Rings, Green Peppers, Herbs, Spices
Please Note: Our pizzas are a fresh product and must be refrigerated. If you don't plan on enjoying our pizzas within 1-3 days of the “Made On” date, our pizzas can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Chef’s Baking Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Remove pizza from box and plastic wrap.
3. Place pizza on baking sheet.
4. Open olive oil cup and drizzle over pizza.
5. For best results, add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place pizza in center of oven and bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
*Ovens may vary so adjust baking time and temperature as needed.
White PizzaNutrition Facts
servings per container: 5
serving size: 1/5 pizza (125g)
* The % Daily Value tells how much of a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Milk
Amount per serving
|nutrient||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g||no recommended daily value|
|Total Carbohydrates 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 2g||no recommended daily value|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Protein 14g||no recommended daily value|
|Vitamin D 0.2mcg||2%|
Handmade Food ThatWe'd Love to Eat
We're really proud of our production process, and we welcome you to take a look at how our hoagie heroes prepare your handmade hoagies and pizzas.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards and prepare the food we ourselves would love to eat.
Preparing a Fundraiser?
Book a Free Tasting to sample our products and speak to a Sales Representative about your needs.