12″ White Pizza
Ingredients: Shredded Mozzarella and Provolone Cheese, Olive Oil, Tomatoes, Onions, Mild Pepper Rings, Green Peppers, Herbs, Spices
Please Note: Our pizzas are a fresh product and must be refrigerated. If not consumed within 1-3 days of the “Made On” date, pizzas can be frozen to enjoy at a later time. To prepare pizzas from frozen, thaw in refrigerator and bake per instructions on box.
Chef’s Baking Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Remove pizza from box and plastic wrap.
3. Place pizza on baking sheet.
4. Open olive oil cup and drizzle over pizza.
5. For best results, add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place pizza in center of oven and bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
*Ovens may vary so adjust baking time and temperature as needed.